Sunday, September 17, 2023

International Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19th

Ahoy, Matey! 


September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.


Arrrr!

Founded last century by John Baur and Mark Summers, ITLAPD was first disseminated to us scurvy landlubbers by Dave Barry in 2002.

Taking part is pretty simple. You sprinkle your speech at will with Pirateisms on September 19th. You don't have to dress up or get on a boat unless you want to. 

Sixteen men on a dead man's chest! 

Yo ho ho and a bottle of milk!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.