Monday, March 26, 2007

Battlestar Galactica - Crossroads part II


Battlestar Galactica – gone for nine months. A pregnant pause?


Hell of a finale for the season. Four people now believe they are Cylons – and have gone back to their posts on the Galactica. Three of them are in prime positions to do lethal damage to the fleet. Of course, I don't think they're Cylons.
That's too easy. They were activated when they began
their trip towards Earth. Activated by the sound of "All
Along the Watchtower", an Earth song.
If I was the Earth's defense
system, I'd be tempted to make a dreadful pun like using "All Along the Watchtower" as a keying phrase for the true human individuals allowed past the defense barrier. These people, in my opinion, represent Earth human individuals amongst the Colonials. Where the Cylons actually fit in, I don't know – but they're close behind the fleet so maybe they have their own onboard guides.
(Spoiler and speculation hidden - mouse over to view.)

And Starbuck's back. Of course. She looked a bit peaky though. I wonder if it's her or a copy. Or if there's any distinction between the two where she's been?

Isn't Crossroads a Cream song (pace Robert Johnson of course)? Given the lyrics, they might have used that instead of Dylan. Crossroads is creepier AND easier to dance to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.