Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You and I have been through that. And that is not our fate.

I don't know who the Post Gazette is and why they got the scoop, but they have an interview with Ron Moore, creator of Battlestar Galactica.

Spoilers hidden. Mouse over to view.

Ron says that the four who were revealed in the season finale are indeed Cylons, but fundamentally different from the ones we know.
R: Are these four all full Cylons?
RM: Yes, but they are different fundamentally.
And
R: Why did Roslin have a mental connection to Sharon and Six and not the other Cylons on board?
RM: They are fundamentally different Cylons.


So I'm sticking to my prediction. (There's more at the link above.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.