Thursday, March 29, 2007

Department of Dancin' White Boys Part I

Rappin' Carl Rove.

This video features Carl Rove, proudly acting even more like a tool than usual and boasting about ripping the heads off animals. Or off of animals, as he puts it.



Do they think it's funny? See how the news ticker below them displays something about death camps. Some days I love to live here, in the future. Today isn't one of them.

I can't think of a sensible comment so I'm going to go with the old standby "Pass the sick bag, Alice."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.