Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Drop out with Peter Scott on Duck Call

I work in Southern California. I work here, in fact:



It has a certain charm. It's just over a mile to walk all around it, so today I did, reasoning that climbing the Stairway to Nowhere at the gym was inferior to ankling briskly under the wheeling Turkey Buzzards of the National Unreachable Wilderness area in which I find myself.

For some reason my iPoddy-thing (it doesn't have a name anyone would recognize and yet I don't feel I should call it an iPod for short in the same way all vacuum cleaners are hoovers), on random, decided to start playing the Bonzos' The Intro and the Outro as I trekked over the chaparral. The Bonzos are significantly non-Californian.

This is where my boss works (80 miles away).



I believe I got the better deal. (He's in Los Angeles.)

Mind you, I have this to put up with.


We also have turtles.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.