Monday, February 11, 2008

Mine Eeen

I can't see very well at the moment, so please forgive any repeated words or other evidence of lack of re-reading.

I'd be better of if I were looking through Gary Gilmore's Eyes.!!!111!

And that magically leads me to:



The Adverts.

A song I remember very well from my first flush of youth. (My eyes weren't great back then either.) The song is about Gilmore, a murderer who insisted that his eyes be donated for transplantation after his execution - by firing squad, folks! this is America we're talking here! Two people got his corneas.

It would be nice to report that they went mad and started murdering people, but I don't think that's what happened.

I wonder if they told the recipients whose cornea they got?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.