Saturday, February 02, 2008

Question answered.

A couple of hours ago I asked why people email me instead of leaving comments. I got this reply. By email.

Because we're subscribed to the RSS and if we hit Reply, you get an email :-)

I guess that answers that...

Anyway, time for pictures.

Here is a picture of the mysterious key on Jimmy Page's belt, shown during Black Dog, on disc 2 of DVD.

key jimmy page black dog dvd

And here is a picture of Jimmy Page's winklepicker on an effects pedal, shown during an audience recording of Whole Lotta Love at the 02 in December 2007.

boot jimmy page whole lotta love

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.