Saturday, February 02, 2008

Question answered.

A couple of hours ago I asked why people email me instead of leaving comments. I got this reply. By email.

Because we're subscribed to the RSS and if we hit Reply, you get an email :-)

I guess that answers that...

Anyway, time for pictures.

Here is a picture of the mysterious key on Jimmy Page's belt, shown during Black Dog, on disc 2 of DVD.

[link disappeared]

And here is a picture of Jimmy Page's winklepicker on an effects pedal, shown during an audience recording of Whole Lotta Love at the 02 in December 2007.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.