Thursday, July 31, 2008

Somewhere Tim Berners-Lee is weeping.

A very funny account of the amusement park rides that include Led Zeppelin: The Ride.

Led Zeppelin_The Ride

From John Kelly's Voxford:.
"All the roller coasters at Hard Rock Park feature floor-mounted speakers that ensure your screams will be nearly masked by high-fidelity music. On Led Zeppelin, they played "Afternoon Delight" by the Starland Vocal Band."

More funny at the link.

My take on Led Zeppelin, The Ride is here. (From a safe distance, natch.) It mainly concerns the demiurge Urizen and how his dogged devotion to precision drains the spontaneity from the universe he created, but it's definitely about the rollercoaster ride. Promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world
all is presented on web?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.