Friday, August 01, 2008

Problems here at Blogger...

If you have had difficulty getting to this site today...my apologies.

So have I.

It seems to be related to the Sitemeter (hit counter). Since the blog was inaccessible, and Sitemeter's site was inaccessible, the only way I could clear it was to brute-force revert the blog to the original look (it's called Classic!) and discard every change I've ever made to the layout.

Apologies to those on the blogroll who have disappeared, and those enjoying the rare time I used an LJ-Cut. Hopefully whatever is ailing Sitemeter will go away and I can go back to my custom template. In the meantime, here is some soothing music.



Jimmy Page laying it on with a trowel. Somewhere Leon Theremin is smiling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.