Friday, August 01, 2008

Edit: Sitemeter's problems now over

If your blog does not load in Internet Explorer, you need to remove the Sitemeter code until the problem is fixed. How do you know if the problem is Sitemeter? Go to www.sitemeter.com and if the page does not load, it means the problem is not yet fixed. The text of the error is “Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site.”

Here is an article on the Sitemeter problem. Go to One Project Closer

The site includes full instructions on how to Fix the IE error on Wordpress, Blogger, and Other Sites.

I will try to replace my old blog template and blogroll tomorrow. Goodnight, all!

Update: Back to normal. Sitemeter apparently interacted badly with a hidden bug in Internet Explorer and an upgrade led to this being brought out in spectacular fashion.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.