Thursday, August 14, 2008

Denver, again.

Black Helicopters spotted over Denver, according to the Colorado Independent.

While the commotion was taking place last evening, The Rocky Mountain News published an article with the title “Choppers are training for convention,” a report that cited the Denver police department as saying that the U.S. Department of Justice was maneuvering for the upcoming convention in Denver.But that angle quickly disappeared, replaced with today's claim by the Rocky that the exercise was a routine practice for the “global war on terrorism,” not in preparation for the August convention.




Black Helicopters are widely regarded as the beat policeman of the New World Order.

Wikipedia article on Black Helicopters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.