Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jimmy Page and Leona Lewis at the Olympics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Pre-performance Jimmy Page interview, in which he says his sport at school was hurdling. Who'da thunk? Those long legs, I guess.




Here is a link to the official CBC or NBS or whoever they are video of Whole Lotta Love. They've asserted copyright, so YouTube links will break. To go to their website, click on the Flame In My Heart Can't Get My Fill pic below:

This is a video link: click it!



OK Mag's photos of the ceremony, high quality



My screencaps, not so high quality

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.