Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Afghanistan

Ye gods, a man I voted for has decided to expand a war. That's the last time I vote for you, Obama. You weren't panning out anyway, and this is the last straw.

Surely it's obvious that a broke government sending young men and women to foreign countries with intent to kill people while getting shot at themselves at enormous cost to me and you with no possibility of an outcome beneficial to anybody either here or there is a...well, a flawed idea?

OK, I'm going back to posting about music. Real life sucks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.