Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Cornucopia of Dead Weather videos

Some more than usually entertaining Dead Weather videos complete with notation on what I liked about them. Thrills, spills and the evolution of Jack White's strange new guitar tone.



July 22nd 2009, Toronto: The Bear Skull gig.





Salt Lake City, August 2009. Baby Ruthless eats the punter's camera.





House of Blues, Dallas, October: The Giraffe Head gig.




Jools Holland, October 20th. Dean gets all masterful on an intrusive cameraman.



The Dead Weather - Treat Me Like Your Mother... by RaheemBeau

Amsterdam, November 3rd. Baby Ruthless decides to embellish I Can't Hear You by grabbing Jack White by the hair.




On the same night, Baby Ruthless plays up to Dean, which totally brings out his inner guitar god – for the first time on video.



(Found it - it was Child of a Few Hours)

Brixton Academy, 10-29-09. Not a great recording, but at the very end you can watch a drunk Jack White drag Baby Ruthless offstage by her neck.





Sweden, November 7th. Jack white comes out to sing COFH in Sweden, leaving a roadie on the drums. Dean continues to rock out. Not a great success in terms of tightness but a great jam.





Glastonbury, June. Early LJ on drums for Will There Be Enough Water.





Brooklyn 11-17-09. Non-commutativity of rock: She can shove Jack or push Dean, but if Jack shoves Baby Ruthless, she ends up on the floor.




The Dead Weather, "I Can't Hear You" 11-17-2009 from StopRemembering on Vimeo.

I'm sure there's more. I'll find more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.