Wednesday, February 02, 2011

New Kills album coming out

Which means the Kills are all over the media. They appeared at the Etam fashion show (warning: NSFW)



More dance and explication here, along with Beth Ditto:


Talking about their new album (print) here.

Or talking (audio) about it here. [link gone]

Or just watching Alison Mosshart dance to Jay Z here.

Or... you can listen to Satellite, a track off the new Kills album here, from Rolling Stone.

I'm looking forward to this album. Satellite rocks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.