Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RIP Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

I was sorry to hear about his passing.

I'm not at all sure how Nicholas Courtney, Brigadier Alex Lethbridge-Stewart, got to be 81, and subsequently died, but apparently he did and now there is another thing to mourn in the Doctor Who canon.

He always portrayed a large and in charge personality on Doctor Who, although he was regularly undermined as a bit of a blowhard.


I think Doctor Who should concentrate on stopping the deaths of his compadres. They are scaring me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.