Friday, February 04, 2011

Yes, ma'am

I been thinking...
about the White Stripes farewell announcement two days ago and what I thought about it, and I remembered a meme that had been going around in science fiction circles recently - motivationary misquotes to drive fanboys mad.

Anyway, it translates to rock and roll as well, so here's my entry.


At the risk of over-explaining a joke, I have to credit the original photographer, Pennie Smith, who captured this wonderful but now butchered shot. It was, of course, used on a famous album cover.

1 comment:

Mike said...

This is what you want.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.