Tuesday, October 03, 2023

Book signing: Blood Fiction v 2 October 8th

Everyone is invited to a Blood Fiction book signing on August 8th, 2023 at 12 noon in Orange, CA.  The host is the legendary Book Carnival.

Blood Fiction Volume 2 curated by Mark Sevi--book signing


Many of the authors featured in Blood Fiction v2, including me, Lyle Hopwood, will be there along with snacks. 

Address is: 

Book Carnival

348 Tustin St. Orange, CA 92866

Phone number 714-538-3210

If you've read my story, you may not want to look anything up on Google Street View. You still have a Thomas Brothers map, don't you? 

If you haven't read my story, you can pick up a copy on the 8th! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.