Sunday, October 08, 2023

Fission #3 now available for BSFA members to download

 Coming soon: 


Artwork for Fission #3 via BSFA website


My story "The Burn Out" is in great company in BSFA's Fission #3. I have a lot to say about this story, as soon as the book reaches the stores. 

If you are a member of the BSFA you can now download the ebook here. The print book will be available soon on Amazon. I'll keep you posted. 

Here it is: Fission #3, The Burn Out:  How Paul Kossoff inspired an SF story of Fandom.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.