Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Emanations Zen (ed. Carter Kaplan)

I am extremely pleased to let you know I have a piece in Emanations Zen (ed. Carter Kaplan) published just yesterday, October 3rd. 

Emanations Zen Cover Artwork

My story, "Cargo Cults," is an observation of an alternate reality, where South Sea Island "cargo cults" serve to bring bounty from aerial vehicles that use the landing strips. The story explores an aspect of cultural appropriation and its ramifications. 

I have not had a chance to read the other stories in the anthology yet, but the list of authors is extremely promising. 

You can buy Emanations Zen from Amazon today. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.