Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Star Wars!

Star Wars 'A New Hope' is 30 years old today.
Celebration IV is in full swing this weekend.


A fine vintage picture.

I didn't get to see Star Wars until months later - I was in England at the time. I don't think it opened until the late fall in London, but I could be wrong. I'd love to share stories about the First Time but alas I can't remember anything except going to the Pinarbasi Kebab Nosh Bar Take Away Delicatessen on the Mile End Road for a Donner Kebab with Ot Soss afterwards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.