Sunday, May 27, 2007

Myers B. Rigged

I have to say I could have predicted this. I wonder if there's a way to hypnotize me so that I don't know I'm taking a test and see if I get the same answers?

I once went to an all day seminar to find out my ideal job, and when I'd worked through all the exercises for seven hours, the big reveal was - my ideal job was Quality Assurance in a Clinical Laboratory!

At the time, I was a QA Manager in a Clinical Laboratory.

It turned out that most people there were already in the Right Job. Our firm paid for the seminar; I thought it might have been rigged in some subtle fashion. Not that I'm accusing the writer of the quiz below of being in the shadowy employ of my masters. Though wait a minnit . . .

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.

Science/Math Nerd
Musician
Gamer/Computer Nerd
Social Nerd
Anime Nerd
Artistic Nerd
Drama Nerd
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.