Monday, September 03, 2007

I wanna take you higher . . .Hyatt House in LA

More on the Sunset Strip Hyatt House. These three frame captures are taken from a video which is zooming from Robert Plant's balcony towards Central LA. I mentioned in the earlier post that the view must have been breathtaking. Well, here it is.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The building at left is the Sunset Tower Hotel.

I'd credit the video but I don't know whose it is. The frames are taken from a Led Zeppelin biography segment here on Daily Motion. The segment also has some more footage of Robert Plant's python, if you're a Plant (or python) fan. And some other stuff about naked women. It's the usual yadda yadda, in fact, but the archival footage is always appreciated.

If the frames are treading on anyone's toes, let me know and I'll take them down.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.