Thursday, October 09, 2008

What?

John McCain calls his audience "my fellow prisoners".

(YouTube video)



I'm beginning to wonder if my friend isn't right - the one who sends me webpages to read about who our masters are, what the Federal Reserve really is, and what the real people in power are up to.

As Anti-War Blog says, savvy politicians usually wait until after they're elected to tell you they're nullifying all your rights.

Of course, as being paranoid is a way of life for me, I can't tell if he's deliberately throwing the election by appearing elderly, ill and mad or whether he's genuinely elderly, ill and mad.

1 comment:

Straight Talk on McCain said...

Calling people at a rally "My fellow prisoners" might mean one of two things. One, he knows something we don't and plans to throw a lot of us in jail after he is elected. Or two, since he likes to constantly throw out that he was a POW, it's now becoming impossible for him to even know when to use it appropriately. http://straighttalkonmccain.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.