Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh, and I forgot...

Sorry. Told you I was woozy. Here are other amusing things from the internets, best viewed when you have the flu and have taken drugs.

Vader and the Stormtroopers dance to "U Can't Touch This".




Somebody with far, far too much time on his or her hands (perhaps has flu?) mashes up Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit and Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up and meshes them perfectly. In fact it seems eerily fun, but perhaps that is what twice the recommended dose of Theraflu plus two of each painkiller found in the kitchen cabinet does to you.



Well, it got me moshing, at least metaphorically speaking.

And here is what happens when a town's steel band tackles the local folk songs. In this case, the local folk song is Joy Division's Transmission. It's not quite trad arr. yet, but I suspect the combination of its ancientness (1979) and its relevance to the city of Manchester makes it a favorite.



Catchy, huh?

Someone from work just phoned me to tell me not to come in tomorrow - for his safety and the safety of his co-workers. Such sweeties.

Moar painkillers...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.