Saturday, December 01, 2012

Happy 40th, Glam Rock! My 1972 Diary, December



December 2nd.
Recorded Tommy. Also got sore throat and cough.

[Not sure what I recorded, as the Lou Reizner  version wasn't broadcast until the 9th.  I remember there was tremendous Tommy activity - musicals, films, clog dances - about that time so it was probably the Tommy played by Muppets at the Albert Memorial or something.]

December 9th.
Stayed in and listened to radio. Found out Marc Bolan has moved. He lived in Blenheim Terrace. Now lives in Wales.

[Really, Wales? Ahnd…that's it. I must have been so shocked I stopped writing for the rest of the year. ]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.