Monday, May 28, 2012

Noguchi coffee tables and other faux pas of interior decoration

My new favorite website: http://fuckyournoguchicoffeetable.tumblr.com/

It only took me twenty minutes to read the whole thing, so it's not exactly my go-to site each day, but they'll update regularly, I'm sure. Tumblr seems to have two main themes: fuckyeah, which means they like something, and fuckyour, which means they don't. This is one of the latter ones. It skewers the interior decorations (over)used by people who prefer blinding white walls.

I had a good laugh even though I have a Saarinen chair, one or more terrariums (or terraria, if you're so inclined) and many, many pictures (though not actually in clusters). I may also have committed taxidermy (actual).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.