Monday, May 07, 2012

Whole Lotta Helter Skelter

What if Helter Skelter and Whole Lotta Love had been the same song?

A mash-up that really works. The bassists get into a tangle now and again, but I guess with McCartney concentrating on the vocals, he'd just go ahead and leave it to JPJ to sort out.  Of course it's a bit of a cheat combining the nastiest, rockiest ever Beatles track with a mid-nasty Led Zeppelin track. Could you do this with Norwegian Wood and Tangerine? (This is a challenge.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.