Thursday, June 02, 2022

Kalanchoe collection: new K. beharensis bush

 I said I was getting a new Kalanchoe - here it is. It's a dwarf K. beharensis. According to the label, it'll grow to about 3 feet (a meter) high and slightly less than that in spread. Mind you, according to the label, it's a "Fang". It clearly isn't a Fang - there are no under-leaf tubercles in sight. The previous owner has written 2020 on the label, and it's apparently over five years old. It's going to look a little small in a barrel close to the tree-form beharenses but its abundant curly foliage should more than make up for its size. 

bushy succulent in pot in foreground, garden in background

A plant label from a plant pot


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.