Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Kalanchoe longiflora, Tugela Cliff Plant

 Last but not least, I have a Kalanchoe longiflora, a relatively common South African succulent that is grown for its spray of long-lasting flowers.  The one I got has not grown or divided much at all over the course of a year, nor has it flowered, but it's sitting there looking quite pretty. It's the red plant at the back, behind the K. fedtschenkoi.  (The tiny stalky ones are baby Pink Butterflies, which get everywhere.)

K longiflora in a pot with K festschenkoi, in front of a stucco wall

More information can be found here


(I say last but not least, but I'm getting a new plant tomorrow...possibly more to come!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.