Sunday, July 25, 2010

10 Writing Tips to get behind

Here are some writerly do's and don'ts that hit hard. Especially as if she saw me using a cliche like 'writerly do's and don'ts' she'd take my head off with an axe. I've read a lot of writing advice over the years and most of it takes pages to explain concepts natural writers already know, or embody. This one has some advice I'm going to have to learn to incorporate, because she's right.

10 Writing Tips

Seen via Velcro City

And don't bother me about the apostrophe placement in do's and don'ts. Just...don't.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.