Sunday, July 04, 2010

The Dead Weather at Glastonbury

Here's a link to the BBC's Dead Weather at Glastonbury video, courtesy of Mike. Any BBC feed except Radio One is unavailable here in the US, so I can't see it, but here it is if you can. For the rest of us, Traders' Den has the goods here. That is a UK PAL DVD, but if you are a torrenter you can probably figure that bit out.



That is a hella backdrop. Much as I loved the rorschach thingy, that's a doozy.

Serious collectors of this stuff may want to try the traders' forum White Swirl, or the traders' threads at The Little Room, by the way. That's why I don't post all of this stuff here...it's already on teh webz.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Oops. Oh well. Message received.
Still, you got those interviews, right?

Lyle Hopwood said...

Sorry, that probably came across as heavy-handed, which I didn't intend. I have the interviews but haven't listened to them yet due to both computer and Rapidshare issues. I will post new links probably today and share them with Little Room.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.