Saturday, July 17, 2010

Maybe I don't write like

The LJ-osphere (is that a word? if not it should be) lets me know that yesterday's post on I Write Like, which was based on a supposed textual analysis by another site, might not actually be, y'know, 100% correct on who I really do write like.

Much of the criticism is a lot of fun, where fans test the site to see what exactly goes into 'writing like' (the word 'duck' features prominently) and some of it is the usual LJ rant on whether the writer of the analysis is only considering white folks (apparently yes).

Fun (Making Light commenters with added ducks)
You're Racist (James Nicoll's commenters)
It's all commercial (Making Light second thoughts)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.