Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How to have a successful vehicular accident

Russian dash-cam crash videos are big right now. They certainly have an addictive quality. I won't bore you with the first 100 or so that I watched, but here's one spectacular crash with a relatively happy ending. (If you are easily lulled to sleep by boring road travel, set the pointer to start at 45 seconds in. That'll be plenty.)



  

Oh...wait...just one more. Same scenario, even bigger crash (with apples!) and same happy ending (at least for the one visible trucker). Maybe Russians are indestructible?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.