Saturday, August 22, 2009

60 Feet Tall, getting taller

What can I add to this video? You know my love for Baby Ruthless, and here's the video that might make it all clear. Watch this frontwoman and tell me she's not the best one working in rock right now. The cameraman (or woman), one Badrocket, must still be dreaming about capturing this. Or having nightmares, depending on his or her constitution.

It's The Dead Weather playing 60 Feet Tall live at The Depot in Salt Lake City.



If you really don't have time to watch the whole thing, do check out 2:00 to 2:36 and be amazed at La Mosshart.

I guess her dentition's changed since she filmed the video for The Kills' Black Balloon. Or August 18th wasn't a full moon or whatever it is. (Never was clear on the difference between vampires and werewolves.)

Excellent camera for the SLC video. In that variable light, it stays in focus between 20 feet and about 0.25 inches. I want one. I wonder what it is?

Thank you Badrocket.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.