Sunday, January 16, 2011

Maybe

Wait, I think I get it now. By saying that an adult in a baby's body is literally a baby in an adult's body, Dana whatsit may be saying that Jim Carrey's character is actually a baby, and spends the rest of the movie, when he's not in the sink being bathed by his mother, as a child trapped in an adult body. In order to grok that I had to twist my mind in a very Michel Gondry way, but that's probably good for me.

Oh, whatever. Have a picture of a cross-eyed possum.


It's from The Washington Post, which also tells us that the cute creature is a sensation in Germany, even though she's not on public display yet. I will now subscribe to her Twitter feed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.