Monday, April 28, 2014

Elvis was a hero to most

For a friend of mine who is on an Elvis kick, here's my favorite band Pop Will Eat Itself with an Elvis tribute - Rock a Hula Baby.



It's from the NME Elvis tribute album The Last Temptation of Elvis.  This is the most out there track on the CD, and I think this is the only track I listen to, though apparently it is highly thought of.

I have to say that I'd never really thought about the lines
And when she starts to sway, I've gotta say
She really moves her grass around
until I heard this version. 

2 comments:

KaliDurga said...

Hahaha, that's terrific! Verrrrrrry interesting mix on that tribute cd. Thanks!

And I just got my very first entirely numeric captcha. Could they possibly be running out of words?

Lyle Hopwood said...

:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.