Monday, April 21, 2014

Huffpo headline crash blossom - Online dating fails to scare you off dating forever

Online dating fails to scare you off dating forever (NSFW)
I certainly read it as meaning that online dating could not scare me off dating forever.

   photo huffpo_zps704b70fc.jpg

And while we're at it, what's with, "We'd dress like these ladies everyday"? The single word "everyday" means ordinary or nondescript.  Whenever I get spam offering me everyday bargains, I'm overcome with ennui. A bargain every day would be more interesting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.