Monday, April 21, 2014

Huffpo headline crash blossom - Online dating fails to scare you off dating forever

Online dating fails to scare you off dating forever (NSFW)
I certainly read it as meaning that online dating could not scare me off dating forever.

 
And while we're at it, what's with, "We'd dress like these ladies everyday"? The single word "everyday" means ordinary or nondescript.  Whenever I get spam offering me everyday bargains, I'm overcome with ennui. A bargain every day would be more interesting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.