Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Dead Weather live From The Basement - video

For those of us who missed the stream of The Dead Weather playing live From The Basement (because we were watching It Might Get Loud at the LA Film Festival), here's the video. Thanks to tireless uploaders (in this case charlesd1990) and link hunters (O'gal) for getting these to me.


screencap/p'shop












I was hoping someone would seed a torrent, but I haven't seen one yet. However, here is a good quality mp4 file without logos or glitches. (LMK if the download button goes inactive.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.