Thursday, June 04, 2009

It Might Get Loud sooner rather than later

I gots my ticket to the LA Film Festival showing of It Might Get Loud in a couple of weeks. Ask me if I'm looking forward to it.

Here's a new still from the film, taken from Monsters and Critics (link broken). I've ensmallened it to avoid appearing as though all I do is rip off photos. There are many more at M&C, and all are very large bitmaps. Yes, pics of both Jimmy Page and Jack White, both looking great.



Jack's apparently showing us how to build a guitar-type thing out of nails and bottles and a fencepost. I once built one out of mahogany, rosewood, maple and fretwire, but I probably didn't make as good use of it as Mr. White.

You can watch the new trailer here.

Can't wait!

Contact the Festival Ticketing Center for passes, tickets and event information by calling 866.FILM.FEST (866.345-6337) or visit LAFilmFest.com. Festival Passes and tickets can also be purchased in person beginning on Friday, June 12 at the Festival Ticketing Center located at 1038 Westwood Blvd.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.