Sunday, April 26, 2009

Elbow - One Day Like This

Not the sort of music I listen to regularly, but I love the video. We have sign throwers like this near us. (Not surprisingly, as the video appears to be on a Southern California street corner.) They get very, very bored being human signposts for several hours at a stretch, but I've never seen one hone his skills to this level. It's not great advertising - it's hard to see which way one would go for the condos, for instance - but it's certainly a great street sport.



It's a British band, and a British sound, but it's not a very British video.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.