Sunday, April 26, 2009

Robert Plant in Abu Dhabi

Robert Plant played WOMAD in Abu Dhabi over the weekend as a special guest of Justin Adams (of Strange Sensation fame) and Juldeh Camara. Here are the YouTube videos. A friend of mine was there and reported he was in great form. He certainly looks healthy and energetic and the music is much more to my tastes than the crooning he does with what another friend of mine refers to as Backwoods Barbie and the Banjo Pickers.



Fixin' to Die




Black Girl



Black Dog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.