Friday, April 10, 2009

More Better Auto Tune




Here is Rory Gallagher and band stomping through "Going to my Hometown" at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1977. It was filmed for the BBC's Sight and Sound and simulcast in stereo on the radio which means the videos circulating the internet are of fairly high quality. Nothing beats Rory Gallagher in full flow - and this is a mandolin. Imagine what he's like with a resonator guitar. Wait, no need to imagine it. Those tracks are on YouTube too!




I just liked the way the drumkit says Arbiter auto tune is all... but the track's a stormer, isn't it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.