Thursday, March 01, 2012

Cherchez la femme. Also quote of the day.

Here's something that combines Cherchez La Femme with quote of the day.

Does this sculpture look like a vagina?




Well, of course not. It looks like a vulva. A vagina is the inside part. It's dark there. But given there's a whole internet bunch of interest in it, doesn't that mean it looks like a "vagina"? Eh, no.  Thinking it's a vagina (or a vulva) and needing to have something done about it  is definitely cherchez la femme.

For the quote of the day, a commenter writes:

Disgusting. Replace this sculpture w/ something noble & pure, maybe erect a single free-standing column or something
I agree, god dammit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.