Saturday, March 24, 2012

Quote of the day

From an article in the Grauniad on the killing of Trayvon Martin:
finally lifting the lid on the US's racist underbelly 
I knew the US was getting so anti-sex that it is likely to begin wrapping the "limbs" of tables shortly so we don't think impure thoughts, but I hadn't realized we'd started the process by keeping our underbellies under lids.

I just gave myself a thrill by writing "underbelly". I know I really shouldn't try to escape the consequences of my icky female actions, but I hope I'm not required to carry a fetus to term for it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.